Personal Finance For Parents
Managing money as a parent is a unique challenge. Those of us with children need to think not only about their immediate needs, but about the future of ourselves and our kids. We need to help them navigate learning how to manage money, save for college and a hundred other things.
Raising children is tough. It’s even harder when you have to worry about making ends meet. I aim to write about things that will help you take control of your finances so that you can give your kids the life that you want for them and teach them how to successfully manage money on their own.
I try to cover Family Finance thoroughly and I’m always looking for new post ideas. If you have something specific you’d like me to cover on Ninja Budgeter hit me up via my contact page and let me know!
Personal Finance For Families
- 60+ Cheap Or Free Things To Do With Kids
- 47 Ways To Improve Your Family’s Finances This Year
- 23 Fun & Cheap Date Night Ideas (And What To Do With The Kids)
- Why I Stopped Following Dave Ramsey
- Does A Family Of 5 Really Need A Minivan?
- Why You Should Avoid Multi Level Marketing Like The Plague
- How We Thrive As A Single Income Family
- Allowances For Kids – How Much Money Should You Give Them?
- Are We Doing Enough To Educate Students About Finances
You will find a wide variety of ideas here but I’m always looking for new ways to cover family finance. If there is something specific you would like me to cover in an article please don’t hesitate to reach out to me through my contact page.