We are always looking for great posts to feature on NinjaBudgeter.com
If you are a blogger who is looking to expand your reach, consider submitting a post to NinjaBudgeter.com. The main focus of this site is personal finance for parents. I will consider articles that are written for that audience and really good articles on blogging/online business. Here are some ideas to consider for your guest post.
- Budgeting & frugal living
- Money saving tips
- Personal debt payoff stories
- Articles about side-hustling and earning extra cash
There are some rules, please read these carefully before submitting anything
- I will only consider unique, original content that is well-written and free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- You are welcome to include one relevant backlink to your site within the post text. Another link to your primary domain will appear in the intro I will write for you. If you would like to make a special offer to my audience, a third link may be used for that.
- Posts must be detailed and over 1000 words. There is no upper limit. If your post is an amazing 6000 word monster, I will consider it.
- I will share your post on my social media channels, and expect you to do the same.
- Respond to comments on the post. The point of guest posting is to grow your audience. Engage the audience in the comments and they’re much more likely to become a regular reader of yours.
- You need to have a quality website with up-to-date information.
- This opportunity is for bloggers only. If you are a marketing agency looking to build links for a client, I’m not interested. Please save us both the time.
- If you would like to work together on a sponsored post to promote your product, please email me to discuss details and rates.
I am all about wise financial management and finding ways to earn more money while reducing your expenses. Please spend some time on this site getting a feel for the type of content that I post here. I will only post articles that I believe in and if you submit ’10 Ways To Get A Loan With Bad Credit’, it’s obvious that you have not spent time getting to know this site.
Ready to submit your article? Please send me an email me at jordan (at) ninjabudgeter (dot) com for instructions on how to submit your article.
I get quite a few emails and though I try to respond quickly, sometimes it might take me a few days to get back to you. Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for visiting NinjaBudgeter – I’m looking forward to working with you!