Balancing Personal Finance and Lifestyle
Managing money is a challenge regardless of whether you’re a well established parent or a fresh college graduate. Scraping to save every penny possible will burn you out quickly, so it’s important to find equilibrium between implementing an aggressive saving routine and living a life you love.
We each have our own motivations competing against our will to save. The younger you are, the more you have to gain by saving and investing early. Those of us with children need to think not only about our immediate needs, but about the future of ourselves and our kids. Maybe you even have an elderly mother you have to supply for, or are married and living off a single income.
We aim to write about subjects that will help you take control of your finances so that you can give yourself, your kids, and your loved ones the life that you want for them. Who knows, maybe you will even teach them how to successfully manage money in the process.
Personal Finance For Families
- 60+ Cheap Or Free Things To Do With Kids
- 47 Ways To Improve Your Family’s Finances This Year
- 23 Fun & Cheap Date Night Ideas (And What To Do With The Kids)
- Why I Stopped Following Dave Ramsey
- Does A Family Of 5 Really Need A Minivan?
- Why You Should Avoid Multi Level Marketing Like The Plague
- How We Thrive As A Single Income Family
- Allowances For Kids – How Much Money Should You Give Them?
You will find a wide variety of ideas here but we are always looking for new ways to cover lifestyle finance. If there is something specific you would like covered in an article please don’t hesitate to reach out through the contact page.